Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Monday Poetry Stretch on a Tuesday

Exams have ended, graduation is over, and summer school has already begun. Apparently, there is no rest for the weary.

I am heartbroken for a friend who has lost her son and have been struggling to find the right words. I suppose in times of loss there are no words that are "right," but hopefully there are words that express the depth of my sorrow for her and the support I am sending across the miles.

Form feels a bit restrictive this week, so I'm thinking poems of love and light would be good. I hope you'll join me in writing this week. Please share a link to your poem or the poem itself in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and what she and her family are going through.

    I did write a poem for the stretch but it didn't come off as love and light but instead sad and reflective so I decided not to post it.

    Wishing you a great summer and again I'm SO sorry to read about your friend. :-(

    ReplyDelete