Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Mice for My Blogging Friends

Sometimes I see things on the web and I immediately think of someone I know only through blogging. Odd, isn't it? I saw these today and thought of:

Susan at Wizards Wireless

Jama at Jama Rattigan's Alphabet Soup

Michelle at Scholar's Blog

Adrienne at What Adrienne Thinks About That and John Green at Sparks Fly Up and Nerdfighters
Abercrombie the Zombie Mouse
(because zombies are so much better than unicorns)

There are many other mice that might strike your fancy. There are several Harry Potter themed mice, Star Wars mice, a chef mouse (also appropriate for Jama), artist mice and more. Stop by the House of Mouse and check out these adorable creations. At the very least, you must look at the sad little one-eared Vincent Van Gogh Mouse. Now, if only there was Jane Austen mouse ...

Thanks to Julie at Children's Illustration for the introduction to this wonderful Etsy site.

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! These are so adorable. Beatles mice! Chef Mouse!! Want them all. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to find a mouse for my SIL's birthday next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL. Thanks for the laugh today! You are such a great gifter. I wonder if I can figure out how to make these ala Farida's little felt flower people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Tricia. I love the Harry Potter mouse! So cute.
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on blogs after getting home from my trip has been so rewarding--LOOK AT THAT ZOMBIE MOUSE!

    And thank you for being on the correct side of the zombie vs. unicorn debate.

    ReplyDelete