Over at 100 Scope Notes you'll find directions for creating your own picture book cover. Here's what you do.
And here's my cover ...
- Go to The Name Generator and click GENERATE NEW NAME. The name that appears is your author name.
- Go to Picture Book Title Generator and click CREATE TITLE! This is the title of your picture book.
- Go to FlickrCC and type the last word from your title into the search box followed by the word “drawing”. Click FIND. The first suitable image is your cover.
- Use Photoshop, Picnik, or similar to put it all together. Gettin’ creative is encouraged.
- Post it to your site along with this text.
- Go to 100 Scope Notes to see the gallery of covers!