Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You, Veterans

I've been privileged to know many veterans over the years, and I am eternally grateful to them for their service to our country.

Today I'm honoring a veteran close to my heart, my dad. Here are some pictures from when he was stationed at Kaneohe in Hawaii.




      

 

 

Here's a little something I found packed away with a letter to my grandparents saying that my dad was being discharged and would be coming home soon.

And here's a form letter from Truman.
Thanks to my dad and all the other veterans who have served. We owe you more than we can ever repay.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize your dad was stationed in Kaneohe! Very cool. What years was he there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this, Tricia.

    ReplyDelete