Friday, December 07, 2007

Snowflake Booty

I know I should be in bed, but I couldn't turn in without sharing these beauties. They'll be winging their way to me very shortly. Even though I purchased these as gifts, I may have a hard time parting with them. Perhaps I can rationalize keeping one for myself!
I'll be dreaming of snowflakes tonight. Will you?


  1. Tricia,

    Congratulations! Wait till you see your snowflakes in person! Thanks for helping to promote Robert's Snow and for bidding on snowflakes. I believe a bunch of kidlit bloggers won snowflakes. It makes me happy to know they'll have good homes.

  2. Aha. So you're the one who ended up with Arctic Christmas. I love that one! And I'm slightly envious.

    But hurray for Robert's Snow, and congrats on your booty.

  3. Oh, I am so happy for you. Very merry indeed.