Tuesday, January 04, 2011

News for Elementary Science Teachers

I have been putting the finishing touches on my class for spring. This means I'm creating sample assignments, writing rubrics, and launching another web site. Yup, you read that correctly. I was unhappy with the class blog this past semester, as we had a lot of technical problems, so I decided to leave that platform and try something new.

Without further ado I give you my new site devoted to science in the elementary classroom. It's called Teaching Elementary Science. Here's the great thing about this site. It took my only a few hours to create, it's hosted for free, and the ease using of the drag-and-drop features is amazing. It's pretty small right now and definitely a work in progress, but it will grow considerably over the semester. I hope you'll visit and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I showed weebly to some other librarians looking to take the plunge and to our PTA folks wanting something easy and so far they're all happy with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm not even taking your class, but can report in that it's beautiful! Easy to use, and I'm amazed how much you have in there already. Did you REST over vacation, chick, or what??

    ReplyDelete