Sunday, August 30, 2009

Books for Elementary Science - Process Skills

The semester has begun and my preservice teachers have already begun reading books and writing blog posts. This week they're tackling process skills. You'll find book suggestions, curriculum connections, and links to additional resources for topics like the senses, measurement, the nature of science, and more. I'm thrilled that they've included biographies of scientists as well.

Last fall I had 13 students. This fall I have 33! While that means more grading for me, it means LOTS more books and great ideas for YOU! Head on over to Open Wide, Look Inside this week to see what they're sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Already been bookmarking them! Tell them I appreciate these lists.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Science website for elementary school kids
    http://www.sciencescore.com

    ReplyDelete