Thursday, March 05, 2009

Harry Potter Movie News!

Hot off the presses!
Warner Bros. has announced the official release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two: it will be July 15, 2011. The studio has split Deathly Hallows, the final book in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, into two movies. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One releases November 19, 2010.
Thanks to Children's Bookshelf for the news!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
will be released on July 17th, 2009! That's a mere 134 days from today (just in case you were wondering).

3 comments:

  1. Lucas is just now starting the first Harry Potter book. I feel like it's this whole new world I get to share with him. He says he wants to finish all the books before he starts on the movies, which I can only encourage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the last one will be released when I'm 21. That is insane. I've been reading these books since I was about 8. :)

    Thanks for the news.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST finished reading the Deathly Hallows with my nine year old a few nights ago. I already miss Harry. I'm glad I have movies to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete