I'm sad to say that April is over and May is already here. So long National Poetry Month, hello Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month. What's happened in the last 30 days? Let's recap.
- 35 wonderfully talented poets/writers were interviewed in the Poetry Makers series.
- 78 posts for the month (this is double what I normally average!)
- Somewhere in the middle of it all I passed the 1000 post milestone.
- Nearly 16,000 (15,953 to be exact!) visitors stopped by to take in all the poetry goodness.
- 15 books were given away thanks to generous authors and publishers.