Thursday, January 06, 2011

Another New Web Site - Math!

I have been putting the finishing touches on my math methods class for spring. This means I'm creating sample assignments, writing rubrics, and launching another new web site. (Yes, I am certifiable!)

Without further ado I give you my new site devoted to math in the elementary classroom. It's called Teaching Elementary Math.
As with the science site, this one is limited right now and definitely a work in progress, but it will grow considerably over the semester. I hope you'll visit and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. You might want to shorten those URLs on the Reading tab whenever you get a chance. (Not that you're not already busy enough already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jim! I didn't even notice the links. They're fixed already!

    ReplyDelete