Saturday, March 30, 2013

Poetry A-Z: Just Around the Corner

The kickoff of my National Poetry Month project dubbed Poetry A-Z is only 2 short days way. Each day in April I'll share books, poems, poetic forms, and other poetry-inspired topics. The posts may seem a like a potluck of poetry, but that's exactly what I'm going for. I've tossed in a little of this, a little of that, some things old, some things new, and all things fun!

Since I'm a lefty in a right-handed world, I tend to approach many things in life from a different angle. This project will be no different. What that means is that instead of starting at the beginning, you can look forward to commencing this journey with Z and winding down to A. 

I can't wait for Monday! I hope you'll stop by to see what I've thrown together.

1 comment: