Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Book Reviews - Geography

Over at Open Wide, Look Inside my students are reviewing books that connect to the teaching of social studies. Last week they highlighted book focused on economics. Each of their posts includes a brief summary of a book, curriculum connections, links for some supporting resources, and general information about the book.

This week the focus is geography. You'll find books about travel, map reading, Uri Shulevitz's gorgeous How I Learned Geography, two titles by Loreen Leedy, and much more.

Do stop by and check out these selections for geography. I promise you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea -- I'll be having my 5th grade students stop by to see your students' reviews!!

    Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete