Friday, October 31, 2008

Have You Read THIS?

Have you read Colleen Mondor's Blog the Vote post? If not, get thee to Chasing Ray. It's all about teaching and making a difference--precisely the kind of story I love. You'll love it as well.

If you want to read more about this Blog the Vote event, read the stunning piece entitled Faces in the Crowd.

Since I can't comment there (I just don't want to register for yet another site), I'm doing it here. Bravo, Colleen! Thanks for sharing your story and wisdom.

GO. NOW. AND. READ!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support Tricia - and I'm sorry about the commenting hurdles at my site. I just have the biggest spam problem...sigh.

    Teaching was an amazing job and I'll never forget those students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen,
    I understand completely. My WordPress blog catches at least 10-15 nasty SPAM a day.

    No worries. I just wanted you to know how amazing I thought your post was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I teach 4th grade here in Madison, Indiana. I spent a good amount of time browsing your site. Thanks for your words. My site has many issues like yours. I hope to come back soon and read more. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete