Thursday, October 09, 2008

NFPB - Calling All Nominees!

Last year at this time I published a list of nominated books for the Cybils in nonfiction picture books and named some titles that were startlingly absent. We have a terrific list of nominees to date, but some excellent titles are still missing. Won't you head on over and make a nomination? Here are some of the books I have yet to see on our list.
I'm sure there are many other worthy titles still waiting to be nominated as well. I may be pushing for nonfiction picture books here, but don't forget there are 7 other categories you can nominate titles in. They are:
So, what are you waiting for? Head on over and nominate a title today! Don't forget, that nominations close on October 15th.

4 comments:

  1. I nominated Boycott Blues. Thanks for the suggestions as I had not nominated in that category yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've GOT to see that Johnny Appleseed book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'm glad to see this list. There are so many great NF books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I had been thinking about Johnny Appleseed, and you reminded me, but I see that someone else did nominate it.

    My review is HERE for that book (as well as Jane Yolen's Sea Queens).

    ReplyDelete