Thursday, September 03, 2009

Meme - My Life According to Poetry

I'm blaming and thanking Monica at educating alice for this one. The idea here was to take your list of books read in 2009 and use them to answer some questions. However, I don't always play by the rules, so I've modified this one. What follows is my life as defined by the books on my poetry and writing shelves, most of which I read this spring for my Poetry Makers series.

Describe yourself
Eats: Poems

How do you feel?
I'm Glad I'm Me

Describe where you currently live
Over in the Pink House (okay, it's brick, but pink is close enough!)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Monster Motel

Your favorite form of transport
Always Got My Feet

Your best friend is . . . ?
A Kick in the Head and M Is for Mischief

You and your friends are . . .?
Voices From the Wild

What’s the weather like?
Full of Lemonade Sun

Favorite time of day?
Fireflies at Midnight

What is life to you?
Pass the Poetry, Please!

Your fear?
America at War and a Dirty Laundry Pile

What is the best advice you have to give?
Take Joy

Thought for the Day?
My Dog May Be a Genius and Technically It's Not My Fault

How I would like to die
Messing Around on the Monkey Bars

My soul’s present condition?
Nothing's the End of the World

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Arrived here because I read your About tab and clicked on this link.

    ReplyDelete