Monday, September 28, 2009

Well Hello Cybils Poetry!

And the poetry goodness in my life just keeps on coming. . .
It's that time of year again. On October 1st, the Cybils open for nominations. This year I'm moving out of nonfiction picture books and into poetry. I know I will miss nonfiction, but am looking forward to examining this year's crop of poetry in more depth. I am particularly excited about the amazing folks I get to serve with. Here's the scoop on the poetry category.

Our esteemed organizer: Kelly Fineman of Writing and Ruminating.

Panelists (Round 1)

Judges (Round 2)
I know we'll have a slew of terrific books to review and report on, with the outcome being a small group of outstanding finalists that will give those round two judges a whole lot to talk about. Three cheers for the Cybils!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO jealous of you and all that wonderful poetry reading you'll be doing. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete