Monday, June 25, 2012

Where is Miss Rumphius?

This question has a two part answer.

Here is my office.

Here is my computer.

It's been MANY, MANY days and I'm still waiting for the new hard drive and the files from the corrupted/damaged disk to be transferred.

I don't know how folks update their blogs by phone. I just can't do it. Keep your fingers crossed that one day soon I'll get my computer back. As to my office, it looks to be behind schedule. I'm living out of bags, boxes and a storage closet. Are we having fun yet?!

I'll be back when the dust settles. I promise.

8 comments:

  1. AaargH!
    You poor dear. At least it is a.) post-April, and b.) in the summertime. Otherwise this would be driving you crazier.

    Hope you're relaxed and enjoying your summer otherwise! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer part happened to me last summer-it's amazing how out of touch you can feel. I grew up without that technology and now feel lost if I have to go a day without it! I just discovered your blog and just love your ideas!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the office and the computer. I can't blog (or write anything terribly long) on my phone, either. The typing isn't so bad, but if I want to go back and change something, it gets to be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! I'd take the computer sooner than the finished office though...how DOES one blog from a phone?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! That doesn't sound like fun at all!

    Good luck with all of this!

    Madeleine Begun Kane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it to heck. Sorry you're going through this nonsense Tricia with what seems like patience and good spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well good luck with getting the office in order. We all have issues we face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any news on your homefront?

    Jane

    ReplyDelete