Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun

Last year as William and I worked up until the last minute to finish his costume, I swore I would never do it again. So what was I doing last night? Sewing the legs on the spider costume, until William cracked his head open on the coffee table. Everything got put on hold while we dealt with that mess. Last night's emergency meant I had lots of last minute sewing to do when I got home from work today. It all worked out in the end. Even though the legs were a bit droopy, he still looked good. (And if you're wondering, he does have 8 spider legs -- two arms, two legs, and four socks!) Here's my favorite spider.

Isn't he cute? He makes a great spider, but last year's costume was pretty darn cute too!
Happy Halloween, all!

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable. Making the costume is the best part of Halloween IMO. I hope the bashed head is doing OK today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you--I just didn't have time to sew all the red feathers on my little one's cardinal costume (his choice), so five minutes before we had to set off, I was duct tapping them on....not what Martha Stewart would do.

    Your boy does make a cute spider!

    ReplyDelete