Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm Back, I'm Tired, I'm Happy

I had a fabulous, wonderful, amazing time in Chicago and have now returned to a mountain of work. I promise I'll write all about my experience meeting so many terrific authors, bloggers, teachers, librarians, podcasters and oh so many more wonderful folks very soon. Until then, take a look at the picture of most of our group. You can mouse over the faces and see who came and where they make their home on the web.
Until I get back, you can read what these folks had to say about our 1st Annual conference. Will I be able to add anything new? I hope so.
Sorry you missed out? Don't be. You can join us next year in . . . click here to find out!

7 comments:

  1. I like it that one can mouse-over the faces to see who's who.

    I'm thrilled that the conference is going to be in Portland, OR next year. I live in Seattle, and that will be a 3 hour drive for me. I just really hope other people can make it. It's a 5 1/2 hour plane ride across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you, Tricia! Hope to see you next year!

    (there's a cute pic of you sitting on the floor on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading the post about the Chicago conference is not exactly like being there, but I am enjoying the tales and photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for redeeming my breakfast. ;)

    And I'm so excited that you've joined SCBWI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to finally meet you, Tricia. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more (so many sessions in such a short time), but I hope that you'll make it again next year. I certainly intend to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really nice to meet you, Tricia! I really enjoyed talking with you! I hope I get to see you again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I got to meet you in person, even if I didn't win the John Green books - or the Pigeon shirt. ;^)

    ReplyDelete