Friday, May 09, 2008

Poetry Stretch Results - May Inspired Image

This week's challenge was to write a poem in response to this image.
This photograph was taken by lijojohnson and is protected under a Creative Commons license.

Here's what folks are sharing this week.
Daisybug at Things that make me say... shares a poem entitled Lessons.

Marianne Nelson at Doing the Write Thing! shares a poem entitled Mountains.

sister AE at Having Writ give us a poem entitled Sand.
My poem is entitled Two Boys Build.

It's not too late if you still want to play. Leave me a comment about your poem and I'll add it to the list.

2 comments:

  1. I built a land
    my land,
    with a mountain so high
    that birds detour around it
    when flying by
    and on the top is a giant stone
    that will tumble down
    on anyone who disagrees
    with me.
    My world
    for all the universe
    to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete