Wednesday, April 01, 2020

NPM 2020 - Armchair Travelers

My plan for National Poetry Month this year was to focus on poems of math and numbers. However, in this time of COVID-19 and staying at home, I thought a bit of armchair traveling might be warranted. While I don't have photos of all the places I've been, I have a lot of wonderful memories. I hope you'll join me on this journey.

Cashiers Valley in Jackson County, North Carolina
August, 2008

Summer at the shore
sand .. sun .. screaming gulls and crowds
I'll take the mountains

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2020. All rights reserved.

That's it for today. I hope you'll join me again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I have the mountains now, but not much traveling going on to them. Still I can celebrate seeing them! I also love the beach, and cherish the private ones so understand those 'screaming crowds', Tricia. Hope you are doing great! Happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I missed you starting your poetry! I'm all for the armchair travel just now - on top of everything else it's raining again, so here's to dry sunny vacation places again someday.

    ReplyDelete