Friday, April 17, 2020

NPM 2020 on a Poetry Friday - In the Garden

I  love gardens. I suppose that's because  I have a black thumb and am enamored of things  I can't grow.  When I travel, I particularly like to visit botanical gardens and take in the local flora  (and sometimes fauna as well).  I'm  also quite fond of the gardens in my own backyard. Not my literal backyard, but my city.
February, 2020

field trip in February
sweet and silly eight year olds
undeterred by rain
smiles all around
and love--big, big love

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2020. All rights reserved.

I do hope you'll take some time to check out all the wonderful poetic things being shared and collected today by Molly Hogan at Nix the comfort zone. Happy poetry Friday friends! 

1 comment:

  1. There's such a lovely mood to this poem. A sweet note in these dark days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete