Saturday, April 13, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 13

 For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.


Looking down
the microscope
Can you see what I see?
A drop of water
strange creatures
least things
ten times better

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2024. All rights reserved.

Sources
  • Looking Down by Steve Jenkins
  • The Microscope by Maxine Kumin, pictures by Arnold Lobel
  • Can You See What I See?: On the Road by Walter Wick
  • A Drop of Water: A Book of Science and Wonder by Walter Wick
  • Strange Creatures: The Story of Walter Rothschild and His Museum by Lita Judge
  • Least Things: Poems About Small Natures by Jane Yolen, photographs by Jason Stemple
  • Ten Times Better by Richard Michelson, paintings by Leonard Baskin
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together. You can find other poems I've written this month at the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment