Tuesday, April 16, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 16

For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.


The year comes round
a new school year
Let's go!
The song shoots out of my mouth
O Frabjous day!
Hello school!

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2024. All rights reserved.

Sources
  • The Year Comes Round: Haiku through the Seasons by Sid Farrar, illustrations by Ilse Plume
  • A New School Year: Stories in Six Voices by Sally Derby, illustrations by Mika Song
  • Let's Go!: The Story of Getting from There to Here by Lizann Flatt, illustrations by Scot Ritchie 
  • The Song Shoots Out of My Mouth by Jaime Adoff, illustrations by Martin French
  • O Frabjous Day!: Poetry for Holidays and Special Occasions, edited by Myra Cohn Livingston
  • Hello School! by Dee Lillegard, illustrations by Don Carter
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together. You can find other poems I've written this month at the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment