Monday, April 01, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 1

For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.

At this very moment
beneath the sun
birds build nests
butterflies fly
an island grows
The world is waiting for you

Sources
  • At This Very Moment by Jim Arnosky
  • Beneath the Sun by Melissa Stewart, illustrations by Constance R. Bergum
  • Birds Build Nests by Yvonne Winer, illustrations by Tony Oliver
  • Butterflies Fly by Yvonne Winer, illustrations by Karen Lloyd-Jones
  • An Island Grows by Lola Schaefer, illustrations by Cathie Felstead
  • The World Is Waiting for You by Barbara Kerley
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to love your month's goal, Tricia, finding new titles while loving the poems, too! It's April 1st, our spring world waits for us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete