Thursday, April 04, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 4

For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.

Outside your window
a nest is noisy
the company of crows
talk, talk, squawk!
Joyful noise

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2024. All rights reserved.

Sources
  • Outside Your Window: A First Book of Nature by Nicola Davies, illustrations by Mark Hearld
  • A Nest is Noisy by Diana Hutts Aston, illustrations by Sylvia Long
  • The Company of Crows: A Book of Poems by Marilyn Singer, illustrations by Linda Saport
  • Talk, Talk, Squawk!: A Human's Guide to Animal Communication by Nicola Davies, illustrations by Neal Clayton
  • Joyful Noise: Poems for Two Voices by Paul Fleischman, illustrations by Eric Beddows
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together. You can find other poems I've written this month at the links below.

April 1 
April 2
April 3

1 comment:

  1. Charming! I think this type of poem is so challenging to write. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete