Tuesday, April 09, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 9

For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.

In the middle of the night
a crack in the clouds
one big rain
tap dancing on the roof

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2024. All rights reserved.

Sources
  • In the Middle of the Night: Poems from a Wide-Awake House by Laura Purdie Salas, illustrations by Angela Matteson
  • A Crack In the Clouds and Other Poems by Constance Levy, illustrations by Robin Bell Corfield
  • One Big Rain: Poems for Rainy Days compiled by Rita Gray, illustrations by Bryan O'Rourke
  • Tap Dancing on the Roof: Sijo (Poems) by Linda Sue Park, pictures by Istvan Banyai
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together. You can find other poems I've written this month at the links below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe! These keep getting better and better! You'll have such a fun way to preview books with your students!

    ReplyDelete