Sunday, September 16, 2007

Answers to Trudy's Questions

This morning over at 7-Imp's 7 Kicks, the featured author is Trudy White. In sharing images from her newest work, Could You? Would You?, Trudy suggested the inclusion of some of the questions from her book. If you answer them the fine hosts at 7-Imp will enter your name into a drawing for a free copy of said book.

Hey, any chance for a free book, especially one that looks this great, and I'm in. Here are my answers to the 5 questions.
How would someone find you in a crowd?
I've been a singer since I was kid, so I have a powerful set of lungs. I'm not above shouting out someone's name or singing a silly song for attention. I'm also not shy about standing on ledges or statutes in order to be seen.

If your house had a secret room, what would be in there?
Oh please, like you even need to ask. It would have one wall of windows, floor to ceiling, with window seats and cupboards. Between the windows and on every other wall would be bookcases, also floor to ceiling. It would have a library ladder, a mission oak library table, a chaise lounge, a sofa, a chess table, and a large floor globe. The shelves would be filled with books, and magically, each year they would fill with the best new titles.

Where do you like to walk from your house?
I live close to a beautiful college campus. On days when I need to walk, I head right for the lake at UR and the path around it.

How will you change as you grow up?
As I get older I get more claustrophobic (is that possible?), more philosophical, less worried about what others think, and generally much happier on a day-to-day basis. In the future I would like to stress less and share more.

What sort of animal would you like to be?
I am currently so sleep deprived that being a sloth and sleeping 20 hours a day looks mighty appealing. Honestly, I haven't been this tired since William was born!
So, will you play? Answer these questions on your blog and leave a note for the ladies at 7-Imp and let them know you're in.

3 comments:

  1. Great answers, Tricia. I wouldn't mind hanging out in your secret room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers. I hope your mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved learning about you, Tricia, and will play the game myself. In the meantime, I tagged you for a writer’s meme. Bring a pencil and come on over to see if you want to play. http://wordsfromawordsmith.blogspot.com/2007/09/what-are-your-strengths-as-writer.html

    ReplyDelete