Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day of School

While cleaning my desk I came across the picture from the first day of kindergarten. William was so cute and nervous. Not this year. He couldn't wait to get things started. Here is what my new first grade kid looked like yesterday. (Did I mention he's grown nearly two inches since school ended in June? He's now 4'3" and very tall indeed!)
He had a great first day, so we celebrated with a dinner of his choice (steak on the grill and hash brown potatoes) and a new book. Last night we started reading Stanley in Space.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so cute, Tricia! My first grader had a good start this year too. (Although he may have broken his nose. Sigh. I'll know tomorrow. He has a lovely shiner, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly,
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete