Friday, September 19, 2008

This is Totally Sara's Fault

You'll notice that picture in the sidebar is um... Miss Rumphius. You haven't seen pictures of me since the China trip, and even then, I wasn't in many of them. So today all I can say is "Sara made me do it!"
Meme Rules
Take a picture of yourself right now.
Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair -- just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing.
Post these instructions with your picture.
Sara asked for a comic book pic, but it came out so dark you could barely see me, so I used the colored pencil filter instead.
Another Friday of procrastination at work (literally and figuratively). Now it's YOUR turn!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, your original is nice, but I LOVE the colored pencil version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such gorgeous eyes! What a cool sketchy effect.

    ReplyDelete