Sunday, June 07, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge - Update 6

I finally got wise and decided to listen to an audiobook while doing the mindless work of laminating and cutting. I'm still not finished, but I got a good bit of listening in on a book I've had in the queue for a long time.
Time Reading - 3:00 - 5:00 (2 hours)
Book Read - M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
Time Blogging - 5 minutes
I've told the family I won't be making dinner until AFTER my time expires. Hey, they can eat a few snacks until then! Since I'm making a donation to Flying Horse Farms based on the number of hours read, I'm pushing myself a little. I won't make 25 hours, but still plan to donate $50.

My final book? I've decided to spend some time reading the letters written to Box #5667. This one's a "new" old favorite. I've read it before, but it's a heartfelt book that I adore and just seemed like a perfect title to the mark the end of the challenge.

I'll be back later with my final update and (hopefully) some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment