Friday, May 01, 2009

April Recap

I'm sad to say that April is over and May is already here. So long National Poetry Month, hello Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month. What's happened in the last 30 days? Let's recap.
  • 35 wonderfully talented poets/writers were interviewed in the Poetry Makers series.
  • 78 posts for the month (this is double what I normally average!)
  • Somewhere in the middle of it all I passed the 1000 post milestone.
  • Nearly 16,000 (15,953 to be exact!) visitors stopped by to take in all the poetry goodness.
  • 15 books were given away thanks to generous authors and publishers.
I'm off now to dig deep into the end-of-semester grading and take a day or two off from blogging. I'll see you in a few days for Nonfiction Monday.

4 comments:

  1. That was amazing, thank you! I'll be reading about all those poets for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one fantastic month! Looking forward to many more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thanks, Tricia! What a month!

    ReplyDelete