Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Yes, I KNOW everyone's doing it, that's why I had to play along. Now, if only these quizzes would tell me something I don't know. Really, is there anything about me that doesn't scream type A?!
You Are a Colon

You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.

You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.

Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)

You excel in: Leadership positions

You get along best with: The Semi-Colon

3 comments:

  1. My result too, Tricia. Also, my response :) Like, no duh, as the kids say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that they used TWO dots in the photo announcing "you are a colon!" Off to take the test, then back with my results in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've been a question mark, based on my inability to decide what answers to pick, since things I dislike included people who are close-minded and people who are slow.

    I got a dash on the first try; however, its description doesn't actually suit me.

    ReplyDelete