Sunday, June 07, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge - Update 4

Good morning early birds! I just packed husband and son off to work, but I will soon be getting ready for 8:30 mass, not reading. Here's how I fared after an hour of bedtime reading last night.
Time Reading - 10:00 -12:30 (2.5 hours)
Books Read - Finished The Sorceress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
Time Blogging - 5 minutes
So far I have 14.5 hours under my belt, but I'm pretty sure I won't make the 20+ club. If it warms up we'll be heading to the pool. There are also papers to grade and some materials to laminate. for class tomorrow I also have a few reviews to write before I begin Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston.

Enjoy the morning! I'll be back later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how was The Sorceress??? I remember you liked the last two books lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, take a book to the pool. But not a hardback library book. Lesson learned there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a busy day ahead! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete