Sunday, June 07, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge - Update 5

After mass this morning I took myself out to breakfast, did a bit of shopping, and came home to a heap of laundry. I did eventually get back to reading. I'm taking a break now to go to school for a bit of work (laminating) and to grade some papers. I do hope to get in a few more hours before my time is up at 7:00 pm. My guess is that the reviews and wrap-up will come after I'm off the clock.
Time Reading - 11:00 -2:00 (3 hours)
Books Read - Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston
Time Blogging - 5 minutes
If you're counting, that's 17.5 hours. I think my total last year was 18 hours. (I'd check this but all my posts from last year are gone--who knows why? I certainly can't explain it!) I should just pass this mark. I don't think I'm going to jump into Book 6 just yet, so I'll need to mull over the book that will carry me through to the end.

I'll be back later. Happy reading to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment