Monday, April 15, 2024

NPM 2024 - Book Spine Poem 15

For National Poetry Month this year, I am perusing my bookshelves and building book spine poems.

Leaf by leaf
swirl by swirl
down ... down ... down
Wonder fall
Roots and blues
Forest has a song

Poem ©Tricia Stohr-Hunt, 2024. All rights reserved.

Sources
  • Leaf by Leaf: Autumn Poems selected by Barbara Rogasky, photographs by Marc Tauss
  • Swirl by Swirl: Spirals in Nature by Joyce Sidman, pictures by Beth Krommes
  • Down, Down, Down: A Journey to the Bottom of the Sea by Steve Jenkins
  • Wonderfall by Michael Hall
  • Roots and Blues: A Celebration by Arnold Adoff, paintings by R. Gregory Christie
  • Forest Has a Song by Amy Ludwig VanDerwater, illustrations by Robbin Gourley
I hope you'll come back again to see what new poem I've cobbled together. You can find other poems I've written this month at the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment