Over at 100 Scope Notes you'll find directions for creating your own picture book cover. Here's what you do.
And here's my cover ...
- Go to The Name Generator and click GENERATE NEW NAME. The name that appears is your author name.
- Go to Picture Book Title Generator and click CREATE TITLE! This is the title of your picture book.
- Go to FlickrCC and type the last word from your title into the search box followed by the word “drawing”. Click FIND. The first suitable image is your cover.
- Use Photoshop, Picnik, or similar to put it all together. Gettin’ creative is encouraged.
- Post it to your site along with this text.
- Go to 100 Scope Notes to see the gallery of covers!
So cute! This one really looks like a picture book.ReplyDelete
This is really cute-- neat idea.ReplyDelete
Thanks for tipping us off about this - it's so much fun!ReplyDelete
Cute! Those are some wild eyes, definitely:>)ReplyDelete
That is so fun! I'm going to have to try it!ReplyDelete
the Internets are telling you something: you need some chickens!
I love that chicken drawing!ReplyDelete
YOUR chicken looks fun. MINE looks insane.ReplyDelete
Now, wonder why THAT is???