Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Comment Challenge - I'm In! Are You?

In some ways, blogging is about connecting, isn't it? Sometimes keeping up those connections is difficult. We may be reading each other's words, but not always taking the time to engage in conversation about them. In answer to this, Lee Wind and MotherReader have cooked up a 21-day comment challenge. The idea is to leave comments on at least 5 other blogs in the kidlitosphere for the next 21 days. There will be regular check-ins, and perhaps a bit of swag at the end.

I'm in. Are you?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing the word along.
    I'm going to jump in and see if I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I'm not a totally "kid's lit blogger," but I read them all the time and would be happy to let them all know.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm in! And this is my fifth comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to lurk except on the blogs of people I know *well.* This... is going to be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in, Tricia! I think this will be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tricia - thanks for spreading the news about "The Comment Challenge!" and I love your photo - it was a fun challenge in itself to come up with a good image for "community!"
    well done!

    Namaste,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a splendid idea--and I'm finding that reading kidlit blogs is a splendid way to unwind before I go to bed--it could become a lasting addiction!

    ReplyDelete