Winston Breen's Puzzle PartyLibrarians! Teachers! Booksellers! Parents!
Winston loves to puzzle his friends and classmates, and now he's got some puzzles for
you! Solve the puzzles and submit your answers, and you can win...
- A signed copy of Winston Breen's latest puzzling mystery, The Potato Chip Puzzles.
- Or the grand prize: Every single book in G.P. Putnam's Sons Spring 2009 childrens' and young adult catalog plus advance reading copies of numerous Fall 2009 books!
Every day from April 16th to April 22nd, there will be a new puzzle waiting for you on a different blog:
- April 16th: A Patchwork of Books
- April 17th: Fuse #8
- April 18th: Shelf Elf
- April 19th: Books Together
- April 20th: Bookshelves of Doom
- April 21st: Chicken Spaghetti
- April 22nd: Oz and Ends
Go to every blog! Solve every puzzle! Submit your answers by the end of each day to email@example.com. Every day, one randomly drawn correct answer will win a signed copy of The Potato Chip Puzzles!
And save your answers -- you're going to need them to solve the final puzzle on April 22nd. One randomly drawn person who submits the right answer to that puzzle will win not only The Potato Chip Puzzles but over two dozen other books, courtesy of G.P. Putnam's Sons!
Get ready to start solving! The party begins April 16th!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Winston Breen's Puzzle Party - Coming Soon!
Oh how I loved this book. Here's the scoop straight from the Winston Breen web site.